– A sequel/spin-off of the previous Bourne movies. This one however stars Jeremy Renner and interestingly enough the director of this one is the screen writer for the last three. This time, he’s part of another program that is trying to replicate the results of Jason Bourne, and as you can guess things go wrong.
– Stars Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, Joan Allen, and Albert Finney. Directed by Tony Gilroy. Rated PG-13.
– Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis go head to head as two different people trying to get elected to congress. Will Ferrell is the incumbent and Zach is the lowly newcomer. Supposedly hilarity ensues.
– Stars Will Ferrell, Zach Galifianakis, Jason Sudeikis, Katherine LaNasa, Dylan McDermott, John Lithgow, Dan Aykroyd, and Brian Cox. Directed by Jay Roach. Rated R.
– A long time married couple want to get the spark back in their marriage and decide to do so by going to some Marriage Counseling. I’ve not seen ANY marketing for this at all, but I suppose I’m outside their normal demographics.
– Stars Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones, Steve Carell, and Elisabeth Shue. Directed by David Frankel. Rated PG-13.