– The movie that might mean that Joseph Gordon-Levitt might be able to be an action star as well as everything else on his resume. This time he plays a bicycle messenger, riding a bike that only has one gear and no brakes. (Which I’m not sure why would be allowed to be legally used not to mention be built.) On the last delivery of the day, he is being chased down and people are trying to kill him.
– Stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Michael Shannon, Jamie Chung, and Dania Ramirez. Directed by David Koepp. Rated PG-13.
Hit & Run
– A man in the witness protection program and his girl are on the run when his friend and fellow bank robber is after him and a Federal Marshall trying to catch up to them so he can protect them. And yes, strangely enough that is Bradley Cooper looking grody.
– Stars Dax Shepard, Kristen Bell, Kristin Chenoweth, Tom Arnold, and Bradley Cooper. Directed by David Palmer and Dax Shepard. Rated R.
– University students try to prove that paranormal things are only in the brain and then it comes to life and is trying to get them. It might even be infectious but it can only kill you if you believe that its real. Yeah I think it sounds weird too.
– Stars Ashley Greene, Sebastian Stan, and Tom Felton. Directed by Todd Lincoln. Rated PG-13.
There is one comment