– After nearly 6 years of planning, Danny Ocean’s sister, Debbie Ocean spent her jail time planning her revenge and the biggest heist of her life. She partner’s with the best people in the field, though some that you wouldn’t think would be interested in a heist, like a jeweler, a suburban mother, a fashion designer, a hacker, and more to pull of a stealing a necklace worth more than $150 million during and expensive gala.
– Stars Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, Richard Armitage, and James Corden. Directed by Gary Ross. Rated PG-13.
– In a dystopian riot filled future Los Angeles in 2028, the Hotel Artemis is a members only 13 story hospital for criminals disguised as a hotel. The hotel runs by a strict set of rules designed to keep criminal activity outside the hotel and those not trustworthy from doing anything shady. When criminals are injured when accidentally steal diamonds from the mob boss and owner of hotel, they bring violence and disaster to the hotel run by a nurse that had lost her license that has been running the hotel for 20 years.
– Stars Jodie Foster, Sterling K. Brown, Sofia Boutella, Jeff Goldblum, Brian Tyree Henry, Jenny Slate, Zachary Quinto, Charlie Day, Dave Bautista, Kenneth Choi, Josh Tillman, Evan Jones, and Nathan Davis Jr.. Directed by Drew Pearce. Rated R.
– After a strange grandmother passed away, her family discovers increasingly odd and tragic things happening to them thanks to their relation until things meet their shocking end that you wouldn’t expect.
– Stars Toni Collette, Alex Wolff, Milly Shapiro, Ann Dowd, and Gabriel Byrne. Directed by Ari Aster. Rated R.
There are no comments